Only 1 in 8 People Can Find All Nine Of The Hidden Words In This Image. Can You? Click To . . .
Fun And Good For You
Puzzles and brain games are fun to play when we're bored, but most people don't know that they are incredibly beneficial to our mental wellbeing, too. Not only do they improve brain function, but they can increase IQ, develop memory and can even beef up our motor skills!
In fact, there was a recent study conducted by the Mayo Clinic that found that adults who trained their brains regularly were able to improve their auditory information processing speed by roughly 58 percent! That's a huge increase in cognitive function as compared to not doing anything at all. So to jumpstart your thought processes, we have a fun and interesting puzzle for you to test out today!
To play this challenging brain game, take a another peek at the image below (it's the same as the one at the top of the page). There are nine words hidden in the illustration - and the goal is to find them all in five minutes or less!
Be sure to grab a pencil and a piece of paper so you can keep track of the words that you've already found! Once the time is up, scroll down to see if your answers match the ones listed below.
Did You Find Them All?
Alright - it's time to check your answers. Let's count them out!
1. The sneaky "wave" at the top of the wave
2. A teeny tiny "umbrella" in the handle of the beach umbrella
3. The wispy "clouds" hidden behind the beachgoer's head
4. "Book" is located on the spine of his novel
5. The ripple by the sailboat actually spells "sail"
6. "Ice" is cleverly written on the side of the cooler
7. The can resting on top of the cooler has a secret "drink" on it
8. The design on the sand pail spells "bucket"
9. Finally, the word "sand" is written in the sand
If you got them all, congratulations - and if not, don't fret! There's an additional puzzle for you to solve below!
Let's Try Another One
It's time to take things to the next level! Click here for another fun Life Aspire game that will either leave you scratching your head or jumping for joy.